Terms & Conditions
HMC uses Terms and Conditions as one means of staying in compliance with AS9100. Suppliers are encouraged to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
Seller shall establish and maintain a Quality System acceptable to HMCPM LLC and in compliance with AS9100.
- MATERIAL AND PROCESS COMPLIANCE
As applicable, each shipment requires certification indicating compliance to all Drawings and Revisions, Specifications and other applicable documentation that all process certifications and chemical and physical test reports are on file at Supplier’s facility and are available for review by HMCPM LLC.
- MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE
As applicable, each shipment must be accompanied by a material Manufacturer Certificate of Conformance fully traceable to the true manufacturer. Acquisition traceability consists of the name and location of all supply chain intermediaries from the part manufacturer to the direct source of the product.
- ACCEPTANCE AT DESTINATION
Articles ordered under this Purchase Order are subject to final acceptance at the HMCPM LLC facility as set forth on the face of the Purchase Order.
- CUSTOMER SOURCE INSPECTION
As applicable, HMCPM LLC source inspection is required prior to delivery.
- SHELF LIFE PRODUCTS
Products shall have no more than 75% of the usable shelf life expired when delivered. Certification shall indicate compliance with above limitations. A signed certification shall be supplied with each shipment and cure and/or manufacture date shall be physically marked on product or packaging and invoice.
- PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION
Shipping documents from the Supplier shall include as a minimum: The Purchase Order number, Manufacturer’s CAGE code (if applicable), Manufacturer’s complete address and quantity shipped.
Commercial packaging is normally acceptable for shipment. Packaging methods and materials selected should consider as a minimum: fragility, part composition, surface finish, size, weight, and transportation mode. Any special packaging specified or referenced in this Purchase Order must be adhered to unless written deviation is authorized by HMCPM LLC.
- NONCONFORMING MATERIAL
- Supplies rejected by HMCPM LLC for nonconformance with specifications shall be returned to the Seller at their expense promptly after notice of rejection.
- A Supplier corrective action request will be forwarded to the Supplier when HMCPM LLC considers formal corrective actions warranted.
- The Supplier shall give priority to analysis of cause and proposed corrective action. It is mandatory that replies be received within the period indicated on the Supplier Corrective Action. A copy of the completed Corrective Action must accompany the replacement materials.
- RECORD RETENTION
Seller shall maintain records of inspection, tests, and process controls as called for by this Purchase Order. Unless extended record retention requirements are specified elsewhere in this Purchase Order or its attachments, (i.e. drawings, management reports, etc.) these documents shall be on file and available to HMCPM LLC for two years following the end of the calendar year in which the final entry was made. At any time during the retention period, at HMCPM LLC’s request, Seller will deliver said records, or any part thereof, to HMCPM LLC at no additional cost to HMCPM LLC.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY PROVISION
The supplier shall allow HMCPM LLC, its customers, and regulatory agencies to determine and verify the quality of work, records, and material at any place, including the plant of any subcontractor.
- SPECIALTY METALS CLAUSE
Material must be compliant in accordance with Domestic Specialty Metals, DFARS 252.225-7009 country of origin list. Each shipment must be accompanied by a certification that all material has been procured and processed in accordance with this specification. Certification must state that the original manufacturer’s material certifications will be available for inspection and review by the End User of the product and be signed by an authorized representative of the supplier.
- COUNTERFEIT MATERIALS
It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure they do not deliver counterfeit or suspect product to HMCPM LLC. As applicable, the seller shall develop and use a counterfeit avoidance and substitution control plan. The plan should be based upon compliance with AS9100. The plan shall address the following, at a minimum:
- Policy and/or procedure for use of approved authorized suppliers and authorized distributors.
- Policy and/or procedure for use and qualification of independent distributors.
- Handling of, and buyer notification of, obsolete part(s).
- Notification and approval of buyer when parts cannot be procured through the authorized supply chain and distribution channels.
- Policy and/or procedure for obtaining objective evidence of traceability to OEM.
- Obtaining certificate of conformance from the Original Equipment/Component Manufacturer (OEM/OCM).
- Implementing risk mitigation processes such as part inspections, x-rays, destructive analysis and testing, incoming receiving inspection, or third-party test facilities.
- Flow down policy must cascade to all organizations that provide parts, and materials for HMCPM LLC. Seller and its suppliers that are purchasing parts and materials for HMCPM LLC shall have a counterfeit avoidance control plan that documents their processes for risk mitigation, disposition and reporting of counterfeit parts.
- SUB-TIER SUPPLIER CONTROL
Sub-Tiers and special processors shall be approved by HMCPM LLC and if required, must be NADCAP certified.
- FOD MITIGATION
The seller shall establish general workmanship practices and standards for the prevention of Foreign Object Damage in conformance with AS9100 latest revision.
The seller shall ensure that persons in their employ are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity;
- their contribution to product safety; and
- the importance of ethical behavior.
- CONFORMING WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
The seller shall conform with any governmental regulations on any contracts awarded either directly from a governmental agency or as a sub-contractor.
- PAYMENT TERMS
Unless otherwise agreed in writing between Seller and HMC, payment terms are Net 30 days.
- PARTIAL TOOL CHARGES
Charges for special tools, dies, or fixtures required for production of the goods are partial and tools will remain the property of the Seller.